CableMAX CableMax 16 Port USB Heavy Duty Mountable Charging Power Strip
CableMAX CableMax 16 Port USB Heavy Duty Mountable Charging Power Strip by CABLEMAX at Andy Pemberton. MPN: CM-USBC-PS. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Finding enough USB receptacles to power and charge devices in a busy office or industrial environment can be a hassle. The 16 USB Port Power Strip
Finding enough USB receptacles to power and charge devices in a busy office or industrial environment can be a hassle. The 16 USB Port Power Strip can keep you charged up and organized in your daily business routines.
The new CableMAX 16 Port USB Heavy Duty Mountable Charging Power Strip is a heavy duty USB charging unit with 16 ports. The charging unit is very much like a power strip in its design with an extruded aluminum case and AC power receptacle on one end. The power strip is mountable with mounting brackets on either end of the unit to keep it stationary and centrally located for powering up your USB devices.
This is NOT a data hub nor can it transfer data in any way.
- Extruded aluminum case
- LED port connection indicators (on when power to the unit is connected)
- Built-in mounting brackets for secure positioning of the power strip
- Power requirements: AC 100 - 125V 50/60Hz
- Power Output: DC5V 44A
- â-¦USB Ports: 16
- â-¦Function: Charge Only
- â-¦Charging Amps: Max. 2.4 Per Port
- â-¦LED Display Indicators: LED Bright Blue
- â-¦Power Input: AC 110/240V 50-60Hz, Max 3A
- â-¦Power Output: DC 5V, 44A
- â-¦Working Temperature: 41Â°F - 122Â°F / 5Â°C - 50Â°C
- â-¦Working Humidity: 15% - 90% RH
- â-¦Dimensions: 10.375in (L) x 2.625in (W) x 1.750in (H) - (11.875in (L) x 2.625in (W) x 1.750in (H) with mounting flange )
Features & Highlights
- Makes use of 16 additional USB ports for charging devices.
- Built-in mounting brackets for mounting to any flat surface
- Great for charging USB devices in various applications such as R&D, Student Media Centers, and more.
- Charges everything from a standard AC power outlet.
- Extruded aluminum housing for a heavy duty construction.