Product Description & Reviews
Brand GuaranteeCableCreation Offers One Year of Equipment Warranty and Lifetime Technical Support Specification -Side 1(Input): USB 3.1 Type C Male -Side 2(Output) *HDMI Female x 1, Resolution up to 4Kx2K@30Hz *Mini DisplayPort Female x 1, Resolution up to 4K*2K@30Hz *VGA Female x 1, Resolution up to 1920 x 1200@60Hz *USB type C Female for charging x 1 *USB 3.0 Female x 3 *RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Female x 1 *Stereo Female x 1z *SD Card Slot x 1 *Micro SD Card Slot x 1 ★Important Notes★ -- For using dual monitors 1.Please keep the adapter completely stationary with computer once they are connected. Do not continuously plug in or plug off the cable and adapter. 2.Mini DP and VGA ports working together, please connect Mini DP port with Mini DP monitor first, adjust the Mini DP monitor resolution to 1080P, then connect VGA port with VGA monitor. They cannot work together if Mini DP monitor resolution is 4K. 3.Mini DP working together with HDMI, Connect Mini DP port with Mini DP monitor first-->Adjust Mini DP monitor resolution to 1080P-->Connect HDMI port with HDMI monitor-->Adjust HDMI monitor resolution to 1080P also. -- Mirror and Extend Mode 1. For MacOS System: Top left corner Apple icon-->System Preferences-->Displays--> Mirror or Extend Displays. 2. For Windows 10 System: Press Windows key + P combination command-->Choose Duplicate or Extend. -- For 3 USB 3.0 A Ports, total output 10W(5V@2A), Max 5Gbps data transmission speed 1.We suggest you to connect the Storage Device to BC 1.2 port with max 7.5W(5V@1.5A). 2.The total output of the 3 USB-A is 10W(5V@2A), 1 port supports BC 1.2, the other two ports share max 5W (5V@1A). -- For SD card, Micro SD card ports, Only read one at once.
Features & Highlights
- Multifunctional USB-C (thunderbolt 3 compatible) docking, adds HDMI, VGA, USB 3.0, Mini Display Port (Not compatible with thunderbolt 2 !!!) , Ethernet, stereo, SD card, Micro SD card and USB-C female charger, Compatible with iMac 2017, Macbook Pro 2017 & 2016, Macbook 2015, Chromebook Pixel, Surface Book 2, Yoga 920 and other USB-C laptop support DP Alt Mode.
- ★ HDMI and VGA Port Can't Work at the Same Time. Support 4K x 2K resolution over HDMI or Mini Display Port, and 1920 x 1200 over VGA port. Please note that USB-C port of device requires Display Port Alternate Mode.
- USB-C female charging port ONLY for MacBook Pro, MacBook or Google new Chromebook Pixel. When Charging MacBook, the current is 14 W, when charging MacBook Pro, the current is 45 W. This hub would consume 15 W during using.
- ONLY Windows 10 laptop can fulfill 2 external monitor with extend mode, showing different image independently and simultaneously. For MacOS laptop, 2 external monitors will mirror each other, but both image can be different with laptop screen. This adapter is not compatible with Apple Thunderbolt Display.
- ONLY use 1 USB portable hard drive at a time, and ONLY use it on BC 1.2 port !!! Mini Display Port is NOT Thunderbolt 2 !!! 15 inch MacBook Pro is NOT compatible with Apple LED Cinema Display !!! Please see below "Technical Specification" for User Manual.
|Item Weight:||0.11 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.69 x 0.63 x 0.63 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.66 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.98 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.