Product Description & Reviews
Brother QL-700 label printer: create cost-effective paper labels for packages, envelopes, file folders, discs, banners, postage and more. Ultra-fast, high-quality printing at up to 93 labels per minute*. Auto cutter gives a clean and accurate finished edge and allows for printing 1 or multiple labels at a time, eliminating wasted label sheets. The Plug & Label feature provides easy set up**. No software installation required for printing most types of labels. For advanced applications, such as bar code labels use the included P-touch Editor software. Print from MS Word/Excel/Outlook. Wide variety of convenient, drop-in labeling supplies available. Needs no ink or toner.
Features & Highlights
- Create cost-effective paper labels for packages, envelopes, file folders, discs, banners, postage and more. Ultra-fast, printing up to 93 labels per minute
- Prints pre-sized, easy-peel, rounded-corner labels. Also prints on continuous-length paper and film tapes for banners and signs up to 3 ft. long
- Capable of printing postage for packages and envelopes, right from your desk
- Convenient, drop-in rolls. No ink or toner needed
- Auto cutter provides precise cuts for printing 1 or multiple labels at a time
|Item Weight:||2.47 pounds|
|Item Size:||7.2 x 9.4 x 9.4 inches|
|Package Weight:||6.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.9 x 7.5 x 7.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.