Product Description & Reviews
The DeckLink Studio 4K Capture & Playback Card from Blackmagic Design features 6G-SDI and 4K HDMI inputs/outputs which support resolutions from SD to Ultra HD 4K (3840x2160) and DCI 4K (4096x2160). Additionally, the DeckLink Studio 4K offers a wide range of video and audio connections via an included breakout cable. These connections consist of analog component, S-Video, composite video, two channels of AES/EBU audio, and four channels of balanced analog audio. The card also provides RS-422 deck control, a reference input, and a down converted SD output.
Features & Highlights
- 6G-SDI Input/Output - 4K HDMI Input/Output
- PCIe Interface - Supports SD, HD, 2K, and 4K Formats
- UHD / DCI 4K 4:2:2 via 6G-SDI or HDMI -1080p 4:4:4 by Single-Link 3G-SDI
- Analog I/O via Breakout Cable -Genlock, RS-422, SD/HD Keyer
- Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux Compatbile
|Item Weight:||0.37 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.5 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.5 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.