Product Description & Reviews
Belkin's top-of-the-line Gold Series IEEE 1284 Printer Cable lets you receive the fastest data transfers for maximum performance. Attach your IEEE-1284 printer with a Centronics-36 port to your PC with a DB25 port and enjoy data transfers up to 10 times faster than non-compliant IEEE-1284 cables. Designed for maximum flexibility and durability, our Gold Series Cable features 24k gold-plated, corrosion-proof connectors for maximum conductivity.Delivers maximum conductivity with no data loss using 24k gold-plated, corrosion-proof connectors and copper contacts.
Features & Highlights
- Delivers maximum conductivity with no data loss using 24k gold-plated, corrosion-proof connectors and copper contacts
- Reduces interference with aluminum undermold shielding and double-shielded, braid-and-foil construction
- Features ground indents for excellent conductivity and retention with mating conductors
- Minimizes cross talk and ensures high-speed, error-free transmission with 28-gauge, stranded, tinned-copper conductors individually insulated in polypropylene
- Increases flexibility while maintaining durability with featured Tactilite overmold
- Installs easily with oversized, ergonomic thumbscrews
- Offers flexibility and durability for use in tight areas
- Features our Flextec PVC rubberized cable jacket, offering extreme flexibility for tight installations
|Item Weight:||0.85 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.03 x 0.03 x 0.03 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.5 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.