Product Description & Reviews
Hardware Requirements for Ultra HD Blu-ray burning / playback Supported OS: Windows® 10 TM ● CPU: Core i7 / i5 processor for Intel 7th generation desktop (KabyLake-S) *, Core i7 / i5 processor for Intel 7th generation notebook (KabyLake-H) ● GPU: Intel HD Graphics 630 Built-in GPU for 7th Generation Processor Main memory: 6 GB or more ● External display: 4K resolution (3840 x 2160 or more) Display compatible with HDMI 2.0a (HDCP 2.2 required), HDR compatible (Playing back with HDR content when playing HDR content, HDR> SDR conversion) ● Motherboard: Intel SGX compatible intel 200 series motherboard, HDCP 2.2 / HDMI 2.0a output compatible Intel internal GPU output compatible motherboard (for HDMI output) * U processor not supported
Features & Highlights
- Pioneer External Burner Ultra HD 4K Blu-ray Drive ( Made in Japan )
- Please review hardware compatibility
- Bundled Software : Power2Go8, InstantBurn 5, PowerDVD 14 (UHDBD playback supported), PowerDirector 14 LE, LabelPrint 2.5, Photo Director 5 LE
- Maximum write speeds of 6x for BD-R, 8x for DVD-R/+R and 24x for CD-R. Maximum read speeds of 6x for BD-R, 8x for DVD-R/+R and 24x for CD-R. Maximum DVD Dual Layer (DL) burn speed at 6x and read speed at 8x.
- Buffer size of 4MB and Serial ATA Revision 3.0 Interface
|Item Weight:||0.51 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.24 x 0.58 x 0.58 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.77 x 1.81 x 1.81 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Pioneer Japan, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.