Product Description & Reviews
Powered by NVIDIA Pascal, the ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1080TI OC Edition is the world's fastest gaming GPU, delivering jaw-dropping 5K HD gaming experiences with 11GB GDDR5X memory and 1708 MHz boost clock. Outshine the Competition with Aura Sync RGB while GPU Tweak II and DirectCU III maximize performance. Graphics RAM: GDDR5X1708 MHz Boost Clock (OC Mode) featuring 11GB GDDR5X 352-bit memory, 3584 CUDA cores, and 11GB Frame Buffer. ASUS Aura Sync RGB lighting with additional 4-pin RGB header provides a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever-expanding ecosystem of ASUS Aura Sync enabled products.
Features & Highlights
- 1708 MHz Boost Clock (OC Mode) featuring 11GB GDDR5X 352-bit memory, 3584 CUDA cores, and 11GB Frame Buffer
- ASUS Aura Sync RGB lighting with additional 4-pin RGB header provides a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever-expanding ecosystem of ASUS Aura Sync enabled products
- MaxContact plus Auto-Extreme manufacturing technology delivers 2X more GPU to heatsink contact for increased cooling efficiency with premium quality aerospace-grade Super Alloy Power II components
- Patented wing-blade 0dB fans with FanConnect II maximizes cooling performance using three axial fans to deliver 105% more air pressure and dual 4-pin headers for referencing chassis fans to GPU temperatures.
- GPU Tweak II makes monitoring performance and streaming easier than ever, featuring Game Booster and a free 1-year premium license of XSplit Gamecaster
- Supports the latest DirectXTM 12 and GeForce gaming features while delivering a maximum resolution of 7680 x 4320 for the ultimate 5K gaming experience
- 5K Gaming and VR Ready with 2x HDMI 2.0, 2x DisplayPort 1.4, and 1x DVI port to simultaneously connect your VR headset and up to 4 monitors
|Manufacturer:||ASUS Computer International Direct|
|Publisher:||ASUS Computer International Direct|
|Studio:||ASUS Computer International Direct|
|Item Weight:||2 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.07 x 5.28 x 5.28 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.02 x 4.02 x 4.02 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 08G-P4-6686-KR, ean: 0843368045685,
Featuring a total of 11 global patents (pending and granted), iCX from EVGA is efficiency perfected. With 9 additional sensors embedded on the PCB, a ...
mpn: 02G-P4-6150-KR, ean: 0843368044459,
The EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 hit the perfect spot for that upgrade you know you need, but at the price you want! With the latest NVIDIA Pascal architectu...
mpn: 11G-P4-6393-KR, ean: 0843368047955,
The EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti uses NVIDIA's new flagship gaming GPU, based on the NVIDIA Pascal architecture. The latest addition to the ultimate gamin...