Product Description & Reviews
Supporting Intel VROC (Virtual RAID on CPU) on X299 motherboards using Sky lake-X CPUs, the ASUS Hyper M.2 X16 Pie Expansion Card holds up to four NV Me M.2 drives and delivers data transfer speeds up to 128Gbps, 22x faster than traditional SATA 3.0. Compatible Model: ROG RAMPAGE VI EXTREME ROG RAMPAGE VI APEX ROG STRIX X299-XE GAMING ROG STRIX X299-E GAMING PRIME X299-DELUXE PRIME X299-A TUF X299 MARK 1 TUF X299 MARK 2Intel VROC ready with Intel Reset for X299 Series Motherboard models with Sky lake-X processors.
Features & Highlights
- Intel VROC ready with Intel Reset for X299 Series Motherboard models with Sky lake-X processors
- Supports four (4) additional NV Me M.2 drives using Intel VROC (Virtual RAID on CPU) for transfer speeds up to 128Gbps
- PCI Express 3.0 x16 interface, compatible with PCI Express x8 and x16 slots
- Integrated blower style fan for optimized cooling of M.2 drives
- To enable VROC, a H/W standard or premium key to unlock features
|Manufacturer:||ASUS Computer International Direct|
|Model:||Hyper M.2 x16 Card|
|Part Number:||Hyper M.2 x16 Card|
|Publisher:||ASUS Computer International Direct|
|Studio:||ASUS Computer International Direct|
|MPN:||Hyper M.2 x16 Card|
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.05 x 8.95 x 8.95 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.32 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.53 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.