Product Description & Reviews
Arris Touchstone E-MTA TM822G Toll grade voice performance equal to the industry leading TM602/TM722 family of products Two independent 96MHz wide RF tuners to receive downstream channels up to 1GHz Configurable options for loop current, loop voltage management, and ringing waveform Loop Diagnostics for remote testing and troubleshooting of in-house wiring Advanced Diagnostics for easy troubleshooting - Call Quality Metrics for last fifty (50) calls The Touchstone DOCSIS 3.0 8x4 Embedded Multimedia Terminal Adaptor (E-MTA) TM822G delivers two lines of primary line Voice over IP (VoIP), ultra-high speed data access, and multiple battery pack options to support telephony service during power outages. Designed to support the services desired most by advanced users, the TM822G enables the home or small business user to address productivity needs with the speed and performance found only in the 8x4 bonded channel cable environment along with industry-leading ARRIS voice and battery back-up features. With the TM822G, cable operators can offer data services at speeds greater than 300Mbps to their subscribers to compete against VDSL and fiber to the home threats. Touchstone E-MTA TM822G DOCSIS 3.0 compliant PacketCable 1.0 and 1.5 compliant PacketCable 2.0 support with firmware upgrade Flexible 8x4 downstream/upstream channel-bonding with superior throughput Backwards compatible with DOCSIS 1.0, 1.1, and 2.0 Up to two lines of carrier-grade VoIP Multiple Protocol Support: PacketCable (NCS) or Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) IPv4 or IPv6 addressing modes for DOCSIS CM layer. OPTIONAL BATTER IS NOT INCLUDED. BULK PACKAGING MEANS NO BOX OR INSTRUCTIONS, INSTRUCTIONS ARE ONLINE. COMCAST IS CONSTANTLY CHANGING WHAT IS AND IS NOT COMPATIBLE SO PLEASE VERIFY PRIOR TO PURCHASE.
Features & Highlights
- Toll grade voice performance equal to the industry leading TM602 or TM722 family of products
- Two independent 96MHz wide RF tuners to receive downstream channels up to 1GHz
- Loop Diagnostics for remote testing and troubleshooting of in house wiring
- Configurable options for loop current, loop voltage management, and ringing waveform
- Advanced Diagnostics for easy troubleshooting - Call Quality Metrics for last 50 calls
- This product is not recommended for use with Comcast as their compatibility requirements change frequently
- Please confirm compatibility with your provider prior to purchase
- Optional battery not included
|Item Size:||24 x 12 x 12 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||9 x 4 x 4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.