Product Description & Reviews
The Touchstone TM722g DOCSIS 3.0 (EMTA) that delivers two lines of primary line Voice over IP (VOIP), Ultra-high speed data access, and two battery pack options to support telephony service during power outages. With DOCSIS 3.0 channel bonding, cable operators can offer data services at speeds greater than 150 Mbps to their subscribers to compete against VDSL and Fiber to the home threats. The TM722g is backwards compatible with legacy DOCSIS 1.0, 1.1, and 2.0 cable equipment and can be deployed without service interruption.
Features & Highlights
- Compatible with Comcast Internet & Phone Service (and Major US Cable Providers)
- Download speeds up to 343 Mbps
- Flexible 4x4 upstream / downstream channel-bonding with superior throughput
- Meets DOCSIS 3.0 specifications as well as backward compatibility with existing DOCSIS 2.0, 1.1 and 1.0 networksr-supplied Ethernet hubs)
- Unlimited local and nationwide long distance calling
|Item Weight:||2 pounds|
|Item Size:||4 x 18 x 18 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.5 x 2.7 x 2.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.