Product Description & Reviews
Apricorn's Aegis Padlock 3.0 is a state of the art hardware encrypted USB 3.0 portable drive. Simple and easy to use, Padlock 3.0 offers unparalleled security and supports AES XTS 256-bit encryption. Additionally, the software free design means it can be deployed without the need for Admin User rights and will work with any USB enable operating system. Completely cross compatible, the Padlock 3.0 is authenticated via the integrated keypad and can support up to 5 User PINs and an Admin PIN. The Aegis Padlock 3.0 ships with Padlock 3.0 drive with integrated USB 3.0 cable, USB 3.0 Y-extension cable, Quick Start Manual and is pre-formatted in NTFS.
Features & Highlights
- Hardware encrypted drive
- Simple to use pin access
- Administrator password feature
- Bus powered
- Utilizes Military Grade FIPS PUB 197 Validated Encryption Algorithm
- Super fast USB 3.0 Connection - Data transfer speeds up to 10X faster than USB 2.
- Software Free Design - With no admin rights needed
- Sealed from Physical Attacks by Tough Epoxy Coating
- Brute Force Self Destruct Feature
- Compact, Rugged Design - Perfect for taking your data on the road
- Wear Resistant Key Pad
|Manufacturer:||APRICORN MASS STORAGE|
|Publisher:||APRICORN MASS STORAGE|
|Studio:||APRICORN MASS STORAGE|
|Item Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.25 x 0.75 x 0.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.6 x 3 x 3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.