Product Description & Reviews
The 45-Watt MagSafe 2 Power Adapter for MacBook Air features a magnetic DC connector that ensures your power cable will disconnect if it experiences undue strain and helps prevent fraying or weakening of the cables over time. In addition, the magnetic DC helps guide the plug into the system for a quick and secure connection.
• MacBook Air (13-inch, 2017)
• MacBook Air (11-inch, Early 2015)
• MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015)
• MacBook Air (11-inch, Early 2014)
• MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2014)
• MacBook Air (11-inch, Mid 2013)
• MacBook Air (13-inch, Mid 2013)
• MacBook Air (11-inch, Mid 2012)
• MacBook Air (13-inch, Mid 2012)
1 x Apple MagSafe Adapter
1 x Apple Extension Cord
1 x 12-Month Apple Limited Manufacturer Warranty
This includes the MagSafe 2 Connector (T-Tip), not MagSafe 1 (L-Tip). Please reference the tip connector in the images
Features & Highlights
- This power adapter recharges the lithium polymer battery while the system is off, on, or in sleep mode. It also powers the system if you choose to operate without a battery. [Retail Packaging]
- Designed to be the perfect traveling companion, the adapter has a clever design which allows the DC cable to be wound neatly around itself for easy cable storage.
- When the connection is secure, an LED located at the head of the DC connector will light; an amber light lets you know that your portable is charging, while a green light tells you that you have a full charge. An AC cord is provided with the adapter for maximum cord length, while the AC wall adapter (also provided) gives users an even easier and more compact way to travel.
|Item Weight:||0.0067 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.91 x 2.36 x 2.36 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.23 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.13 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.