Product Description & Reviews
Apogee Quartet is the ultimate desktop audio interface and studio control center for professional recording. Made for the musician, producer and engineer that wants the ultimate sound quality and studio control in a compact desktop form factor, Quartet features legendary Apogee AD/DA conversion, 4 world-class microphone preamps, USB MIDI I/O, ESS Sabre32 DAC technology and monitor controls. With Quartet’s 4 Combo inputs you can connect microphones, guitars, keyboards or line level devices such as external mic preamps or a mixing board. Expand your system with 8 additional inputs via Quartets optical (ADAT/SMUX) digital IN. Quartet also includes 8 analog outputs – 6 1/4” balanced outputs for connection to speakers or outboard equipment and a separate, independently controlled 1/4” stereo headphone output. You can control up to 3 pairs of speakers or set Quartet up for 5.1 surround monitoring.
Features & Highlights
- AD/DA conversion for recording up to 192kHz / 24-bit.
- USB 2.0 High Speed connection to Mac or PC.
- Direct digital connection with iOS devices (iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. 30-pin/ Lightning cable sold separately).
- Monitor control for up to 3 sets of speakers or 5.1 surround.
- Software control of hardware parameters including input selection and low latency monitoring.
|Manufacturer:||Apogee Electronics Corp.|
|Publisher:||Apogee Electronics Corp.|
|Studio:||Apogee Electronics Corp.|
|Item Weight:||3.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.25 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.47 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.27 x 5.67 x 5.67 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.