Product Description & Reviews
APC 1500VA UPS Back-UPS Pro mini-tower backup power supply provides quality power protection for your critical home and small business devices. An APC UPS provides backup power power and surge protection to power and protect your PC or Mac, network router, gaming consoles like Xbox and PS4, AV and other business electronics from the dangers of power surges, spikes, lightning and power outages. By powering your critical electronics with a backup battery during blackouts, you ensure personal and professional connectivity when it matters most. Improvements in efficiency, size and surge protection come at an affordable price, making the Back-UPS Pro mini-tower battery backup UPS models a perfect solution for your power protection needs.
Features & Highlights
- 1500Va /900W battery backup Uninterruptible power supply (ups)
- 10 total outlets: 5 outlets provide ups power backup and surge protection; 5 outlets offer surge protection only
- Automatic voltage Regulation (AVR) maintains safe voltage conditions without using backup battery power
- Compatible with powerful PC and gaming PCs that have active PFC power supply. Output frequency sync to mains
- 1Gb network dataline surge protection prevents dangerous surges traveling along datalines from damaging your equipmen
|Item Weight:||24.25 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.94 x 9.84 x 9.84 inches|
|Package Weight:||28.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.5 x 8.9 x 8.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by APC, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: CP1500PFCLCD, ean: 0012304458159,
The CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD PFC Series UPS with Pure Sine Wave output safeguards mid to high-end computer systems that use conventional and Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) power supplies. Its automatic voltage regulation (AVR) topology delivers clean and consistent AC power. Its patented GreenPower UPS advanced circuitry reduces UPS energy costs by up to 75% compared to competitive models. The CP1500PFCLCD has a capacity of 1500VA/900Watts, (10) NEMA 5-15R receptacles and (2)