Product Description & Reviews
Professional RF Coax To HDMI DVI Demodulator TV Tuner For NTSC System This RF coax to HDMI demodulator is a professional grade TV channel converter, designed to work with coax UHF/VHF, CATV signals or other RF modulated signals and decode such coax feeds into HDMI or DVI-D formats for display or further A/V broadcast and distribution. This coax cable signal demodulator supports full NTSC TV channel frequencies. PAL B/G, D/K and PAL-I version also available upon request. Easy 1-Minute Setup No initial configuration setup needed. No TV channel scan needed. 100% hardware operation with easy cable setup. Full-Frequency TV Channels For CATV Satellite This coax demodulator is able to decode all standard NTSC channels. It can also be used for those satellite receivers with those TV2 out from satellite receivers.1080P HDMI DVI Video Output This TV tuner module is able to convert the RF coaxial cable signals into either 1080p HDMI output or DVI output at 1920x1080 pixels. The HDMI output of this unit is backward compatible with all DVI-D digital displays through using with using HDMI to DVI adapter or cable. Easy Add-On TV Tuner Module This coax demodulator can be a great add-on TV tuner module for video monitors, projectors, DVR systems. Add/Delete TV Channels Users can use the supplied IR remote control to program/remove the unwanted cable channels from their current cable TV lineup or antenna reception. The deleted channel will be skipped and can always be added back. Rack-Mountable This unit is rack mountable for large-scale broadcast TV system or surveillance camera CCTV setup. Multiple units can be daisy chained together on 19" rack using the optional rack mount kits. Rack-mount kits are not included in standard packages and sold separately.
Features & Highlights
- Professional grade agile RF coax demodulator for converting the RF coax cable TV signals into either 1080p HDMI or DVI output at 1920x1080 pixels. Decode all UHF/VHF channels, analog cable channels, satellite RF output and other modulated outputs.
- Supports all coax signals coming from cable outlets or cable boxes with RF output only, satellite receivers or modulated CCTV security systems. Premium external TV tuner module for MATV/SMATV systems used in campus, classrooms, hotels, hospitals, sports bars or restaurants.
- Full-frequency analog NTSC cable channel support from CH2 to CH139. Full aerial VHF/UHF channel support from CH2 to CH83.
- External add-on TV tuner module for LCD TV, HD monitor/projector without coax inputs. Multiple of these RF demodulator/tuner units can work together with video wall system or split-screen video processor to form a large-scale display system or display multiple TV channels on one screen at the same time. Supports last channel memory. Stay tuned to the last TV channel after being powered off manually or power outage event.
- Compact size with robust metal die-cast chassis for excellent heat dissipation and long durability.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: HR24, ean: 0185463000528,
High definition (mpeg-2, mpeg-4) and standard definition (mpeg-2) enabled. View the best in both HD and SD programming. Record up to 200 hours of SD ...