Product Description & Reviews
This coax demodulator doubles as a full-frequency analog TV tuner and able to decode all standard NTSC channels. It can also be used for those satellite receivers with those TV2 out from satellite receivers. This external TV tuner can be fully operated and controlled via the supplied IR remote controller or push buttons on the front panel. The TV channel number will be displayed on the front panel. This unit is rack mountable for large-scale broadcast TV system or surveillance camera CCTV setup. This coax cable signal demodulator supports full NTSC TV channel frequencies. PAL B/G, D/K and PAL-I version also available upon request. External TV Tuner Module This coax demodulator can be a great add-on TV tuner module for video monitors, projectors, DVR systems or all other video equipments that do not have coax inputs. Full-Frequency TV Channels For CATV Satellite This coax to composite A/V demodulator is a professional grade TV channel converter, designed to work with coax UHF/VHF, CATV signals or other RF modulated signals and decode such coax feeds into composite RCA formats for display, recording, or further A/V broadcast and distribution. Add/Delete TV Channels Users can use the supplied IR remote control to program/remove the unwanted cable channels from their current cable TV lineup or antenna reception. The deleted channel will be skipped when flipping channel up/down button and can always be added back to the list if needed. Rack-Mountable Multiple units can be daisy chained together on 19" rack using the optional rack mount kits. Rack-mount kits are not included in standard packages and they are sold separately. Last Channel Memory This coax demodulator tuner unit will stay tuned to the same last TV channel after power-off or power outage.
Features & Highlights
- Full CATV channel frequency support for CH2 to CH139 (48.25 to 883.25MHz) Full aerial VHF/UHF channel support for CH2 to CH83 (471.25 MHz to 885.25 MHz) Great MATV setup solution for all public A/V broadcast, SMATV systems used in campus, classrooms, hotels, hospitals, sports bars or restaurants. Easy RF input replacement solution for those TVs with broken coax inputs.
- Professional RF coax to RCA video demodulator for NSTC CATV and aerial UHF/VHF system. Digital LED screen for TV channel display on the front panel of the module to show users the TV channel selected.
- Users have the option to remove the unwanted TV channels from the reception for parental control or other purposes. The deleted channel can be skipped when flipping channel up/down button and can always be added back if needed. Supports last channel memory after power-off or power outage. This coax video demodulator will stay tuned to the last TV channel after being powered off manually or power outage event.
- Automatic video/audio gain control for compensating the input signal level variation for optimal performance. Multiple units can be daisy chained together on 1U, 2U or 3U rack using the optional rack mounting kit. Rack-mount kits are sold separately.
- External TV tuner add-on module for video monitors, projectors or DVR systems without RF inputs. Easy operation via IR remote or push buttons on the front panel. Provides convenient viewing access for coax signals coming from cable outlets or cable boxes with RF out, satellite receivers or modulated surveillance systems. Perfect for existing modulated cameras and works with quad video processors, multiplexers, and DVR's. Record TV channel, satellite TV RF out or camera channel through video reco
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.