Product Description & Reviews
Airtame is a small wireless HDMI adapter that plugs into the HDMI port of any screen or projector. Unlike other wireless HDMI adapters, nothing is plugged into your computer or smartphone. Simply download our app and stream your content to the screen from any major computer platform, tablet, or smartphone. When you connect it to a WiFi network, everyone can connect to Airtame too. When no one is streaming to the TV, you can set the default display to show a website or dashboard for something functional, like sales numbers, or just to show something pretty, like your company or institution logo.
Features & Highlights
- Airtame is a small wireless HDMI device that plugs into the HDMI port of any screen or projector. Unlike other wireless HDMI devices, nothing is plugged into your computer or smartphone.
- Mirror your entire desktop display wirelessly from Mac, Windows, and Linux to a larger display. Or use the presenter app to share your presentations wirelessly from your Android or iOS device.
- When not actively streaming to Airtame, you can display a dashboard on your TV. Or you can show your company or university logo.
- Airtame is built for businesses and education and supports features that other wireless HDMI adapters do not, such as: WPA2 Enterprise, ethernet connection, Access Point mode and connect with IP.
- Use Airtame to make your classrooms wireless. The teacher can move around freely while presenting and even the students from the back of the classroom can stream to the projector wirelessly.
|Manufacturer:||AIRTAME US INC|
|Publisher:||AIRTAME US INC|
|Studio:||AIRTAME US INC|
|Item Weight:||0.09 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.53 x 0.43 x 0.43 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.8 x 2 x 2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.