Product Description & Reviews
Utilizing 3D NAND Flash and a high speed SMI controller, the compact Ultimate SU800 M.2 2280 solid state drive provides capacities up to 1TB and greatly enhances performance, efficiency, and reliability over traditional 2D NAND. It also comes with intelligent SLC Caching and a DRAM Cache to boost read/write performance. Featuring LDPC ECC, high TBW (total bytes written), and DEVSLP (Device Sleep), the SU800 M.2 2280 instantly upgrades notebook and desktop PCs with superior stability, durability, and power efficiency.
Features & Highlights
- 3D NAND Flash read/write speeds of 560mb/s and 520mb/s to accelerate PC's
- SLC Caching algorithm: allows NAND Flash memory to operate in single-level cell mode and boosts read/write performance
- DRAM Cache Buffer: R/W performance can be as much as double that of solid state drives that lack a DRAM cache
- Advanced LDPC ECC Engine: Leads to a massive reduction in data errors and an equal increase in data integrity
- Proprietary Software - SSD Toolbox and Migration Utility
|Model:||SU800 M.2 256GB|
|Part Number:||SU800 M.2 256GB|
|MPN:||SU800 M.2 256GB|
|Item Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.14 x 3.15 x 3.15 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.04 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.23 x 0.63 x 0.63 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.