Product Description & Reviews
The Acrobat overbed/laptop table is the most versatile, feature-packed table available today. The Acrobat earned its name due to its extreme versatility and high level of functionality. The rugged, institutional quality design and construction combined with the most-desired user features makes the Acrobat a perfect fit for home and institutional healthcare use as well as an ideal laptop cart for home or office. The industry exclusive U-shaped base combined with a tilting mast feature means that the Acrobat can integrate with more bed/chair shapes and sizes than any other overbed table on the market. The split top design allows the user to tilt the main table surface in either direction for easier book/tablet reading while a smaller fixed surface remains horizontal to accommodate pen/paper/drinks/food/mousepad and mouse etc. An integrated lip prevents items placed on the tilted surface from sliding off. The Acrobat is the only overbed table to feature a convenient storage mode; this configuration allows the main surface to be rotated into a completely vertical position so that the entire device can be easily and conveniently stored in a very small area. The storage mode also makes the Acrobat easy to transport if required. An attractive, easy-to-clean wood grain finish and 4 smooth-roll casters completes the long list of features of this best-in-class product. Every Acrobat table comes with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Specifications: Surface Height Adjustment (from floor):23.5" to 38". Overall Surface Dimension including table extension: 31.5" x 15.5", without table extension: 23.5" x 15.5" Surface Dimension of Table Extension: 7.75" x 15.5" Folded Dimensions: 37.5" H x 31.5" L x 4.5" W Base Dimensions 22.25" L x 19" W Weight: 22 lbs.CHOOSE FROM CHERRY OR WHITE BIRCH FINISH
Features & Highlights
- SPLIT SURFACE DESIGN allows the main table to tilt while the smaller fixed section remains stationary. Perfect for reading books or using laptop/tablet on the main surface while the fixed section remains horizontal and usable for accessories like a computer mouse or drinks/food etc.
- HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE, TILTING MAST AND TWO WAY TILT surface accommodates any type of bed or chair. Industry exclusive U-shaped base combined with a tiltable mast means the Acrobat can accommodate chairs that other overbed tables are simply unable to integrate with due to the table surface distance from the users seated position.
- CAN BE EASILY STORED AND TRANSPORTED in a small footprint area thanks to its completely vertical table surface adjustment option. Can be stored in a space as little as 5 inches wide.
- INSTITUTIONAL QUALITY with heavy gauge construction. Table top tilts both ways to allow for use from both sides of the bed. 4 easy-roll casters make the Acrobat easy to move while the two braked casters lock the table in position as required.
- ATTRACTIVE, EASY TO CLEAN woodgrain table finis. Surface includes an integrated lip that prevents items from sliding off the table when tilted. CHOOSE FROM CHERRY OR WHITE BIRCH FINISH
|Package Weight:||30.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||24.7 x 7.2 x 7.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.