Product Description & Reviews
Specification * Connector: - 1x Type-A + 1x Type-C USB 3.1 female - 1 x 15-pin SATA power connector (optional connection) * Chipset: ASMedia ASM1142 * Software: - No driver installation is required on Mac OS X 10.9 to 10.10, and 10.12 to 10.13 (NOTE: does NOT work on OS X 10.11), Win10/8.1/8, Server 2012, and Linux 2.6.31 and later. The OS native built-in drivers feature UASP. - The ASMedia driver for 32/64 bit Windows 7/Vista, and Server 2008/2003 is available from our website. * Data transfer rate: - USB 3.1 Gen2 up to 10 Gbps * Power: - Support up to 3A/5V on USB-C and 2A/5V on USB-A downstream ports. - The 15-pin SATA power connection is optional for additional power source. Each USB port can provide up to 3A/5V or 2A/5V power. If full loaded, it requires at least 25W (3A*5V + 2A*5V) power. The power supply from PCIe bus to a 4-lane/low profile card is 10W (max) per PCI Express specification. * Instead of taking 5V power directly from power supply, our design includes power switching regulator circuit that automatically converts 12V from PCIe bus or from 15-Pin SATA power to ensure sufficient 5V/3A bus power on USB-C port and 5V/2A on USB-A port. * Low Profile PCIe Form Factor board * Supports PCIe 1.0, 2.0, or PCIe 3.0 motherboard * Compliant with PCI Express Specification 3.0 * Compliant with USB 3.1 Spec. Rev. 1.0, Intel xHCI Spec. 1.0. * Compliant with USB Attached SCSI Protocol (UASP) Specification 1.0. * Support USB 3.1, 3.0, 2.0, and 1.1 devices. * Include both Low Profile and Regular Size PCIe brackets * Fully RoHS compliant Note:UASP featue is only available with Windows and OS X built-in drivers. The ASMedia driver does not have UASP feature. Package Contents * Ableconn USB 3.1 2-Port PCIe x4 Card * One low profile PCIe bracket
Features & Highlights
- One USB 3.1 Type-A (USB-A) and one Type-C (USB-C) downstream connectors. Up to 10Gbps data transfer speed, twice as fast as USB 3.0.
- Low Profile board. Include both Low Profile and Regular Size PCIe brackets. PCIe x4 card fits in any PCIe 2.0 or PCIe 3.0 x4 or x8 or x16 slot.
- Instead of taking 5V power directly from power supply, our design includes power switching regulator circuit that automatically converts 12V from PCIe bus or from 15-Pin SATA power to ensure sufficient 5V/3A bus power on USB 3.1 Type C port and 5V/2A on Type A port.
- No driver installation is required on Mac OS X 10.9 to 10.10, and 10.12 to 10.13 (NOTE: does NOT work on OS X 10.11), Win10, 8.1, 8, and Server 2012. Driver download is available for 32/64 bit Windows 7/Vista, and Windows Server 2008/2003. Note: UASP featue is only available with Microsoft and OS X built-in drivers. Currently, the ASMedia driver does not have UASP feature.
- Built with ASMedia ASM1142. Fully RoHS compliant. Made in Taiwan. Note: The card does not support DP Alt Mode or USB Power Delivery.
|Color:||1x USB-A + 1x USB-C|
|Item Weight:||0.11 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.6 x 2.7 x 2.7 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.2 x 1.8 x 1.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.