Product Description & Reviews
Thanks to Mitsui's patented organic Phthalocyanine dye, the most technically advanced dye in the world, and to the Gold reflective layer, MAM-A Gold CD-R gives an optimum recording quality and an unequaled precision. These characteristics make MAM-A Gold the ideal professional CD-R for mastering and professional archiving. Unlike CD-Rs containing Cyanine, which lose their characteristics more quickly from exposure to light and heat, MAM-A Gold CD-Rs ensure stability, exceptional longevity and durability as well as added protection from the reinforced Diamond Coat protection layer. Accelerated aging tests show that MAM-A Gold can be used as a reliable storage media for more than 300 years. All of the main components in the MAM-A Gold CD-R are very stable in the environment; plastic (polycarbonate), Phthalocyanine dye and gold (it NEVER oxidizes).
Features & Highlights
- Professional, archival grade media. "Gold/Gold" 1X to 52X Compatible.
- Gold thermal printable surface. Gold reflective layer.
- Diamond Coat protection layer.
- 80-Min (700MB) storage capacity.
- MAM-A CD-R media is well known to music professionals. People who rely on faithful reproduction of recorded music consistently report a fullness and warmth of sound not found on other CD-R media. Why trust your data or favorite music to anyone else?
|Item Weight:||8 pounds|
|Item Size:||5 x 6 x 6 inches|
|Package Weight:||11 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 5 x 5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.