Product Description & Reviews
DESCRIPTION: For Cisco SFP-H10GB-CU2M SFP+ to SFP+ AWG30, Passive 10Gb/s DAC (Direct Attach Copper Cable) 10Gtek Connectivity's SFP+ direct attach copper cable assemblies are a high speed, cost-effective alternative to fiber optics in 10Gb Ethernet, 8Gb Fiber Channel and InfiniBand applications. SFP+ copper cable assemblies enable hardware OEMs and data center operators to achieve high port density and configurability at a low cost and reduced power requirement. 10Gtek SFP+ copper assemblies meet the industry MSA for signal integrity performance. 10Gtek' s 10G SFP+ 2m DAC Cable can be compatible with Cisco SFP-H10GB-CU2M APPLICATION: Cisco Catalyst 3XXX Switch Cisco Catalyst 4XXX Switch Cisco Catalyst 6XXX Switch Cisco Router Cisco Industrial Ethernet Cisco Wireless LAN Controller Cisco Data Center and Blade Switching Cisco Metro Ethernet STANDARDS COMPLIANCE: Electrical: SFF-8431, SFF-8083 Mechanical: SFF-8432 EEPROM: SFF-8472
Features & Highlights
- 10GbE SFP+ to SFP+ DAC Direct Attach Copper Twinax Cable, Passive, 2-meter, AWG30.
- SFP+ Cable can connect switch, router, server, NIC, or other fiber optic equipments with SFP+ ports for Network Attached Storage, Storage Area Network, and High Performance Computing.
- Compatible with Cisco, Ubiquiti, D-link, Supermicro, Netgear, Mikrotik, ZTE, Quanta, Solarflare, PaloAlto, F5, etc devices.
- In 10Gtek's Signal Integrity Lab, we 100% passed TDR & VNA tested. And each DAC Cable is individually tested on switches before delivery.
- Backed by 10Gtek 30 Days Free-returned, 3-Year Free Warranty and Lifetime Technology Support. 10Gtek is a manufacturer of Direct Attach Copper Cable, Customized sevice also is available.
|Color:||For Cisco / 4 pack|
|Package Weight:||1.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.5 x 2 x 2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.