Product Description & Reviews
The Suzo-Happ 3" Trackball with USB & PS/2 interface allows personal computers to easily interface with the standard "Arcade Quality" trackball and pushbuttons from Suzo-Happ via either the USB port or PS/2 connector without the use of any external power supply. This allows the user to replace the existing mouse with a Suzo-Happ heavy-duty trackball for public access and similar applications. The USB & PS/2 trackball can be added with or without removing the original mouse. The device will be automatically configured as soon as it is physically plugged into the USB port or hub, without the need to reboot or run Setup. Made in the USA
Features & Highlights
- Arcade quality 3" diameter trackball is constructed of durable black polycarbonate plastic
- No interface needed to connect the Suzo-Happ trackball to a PC - Connects directly to either a PS/2 (mouse) port or a USB port on a PC
- Comes with a 6-foot cable that plugs into a USB or a PS/2 port
- Automatically detects whether it is connected to a PS/2 or a USB port and configures itself accordingly
- Made in the USAby the Suzo-Happ Group
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Clearly Superior Technologies, Inc.
mpn: Laser Trackball with Scroll Wheel, ean: 0798304279214,