Product Description & Reviews
IPEX (IPX) MHF4 connector (20448-001r-081) is compatible to Murata HSC MXHP32 connector. It is the smallest mini RF connector in the world. Only 1.2mm low profile, MHF4 IPEX cable connectors and SMT connector provide good working performance in various application of Wireless LAN. Frequency Range: DC up to 6GHz (VSWR: 1.3 max. at 0.1~3GHz; VSWR: 1.4 max. at 3~6GHz) Characteristic Impedance: 50 ohm Temperature: -40¡æ to +90¡æ Rated Voltage: AC 60V Contact Resistance: 20m ohm max.(Signal) and 10m ohm max.(Ground) Withstand Voltage: AC 200V Insulation Resistance: 500M ohm Min./DC 100V Fit 7260NGW Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 802.11ac WIFI Board
Features & Highlights
- SMT type coaxial receptacle and Mating plug cable connector
- Small form factor and low profile 1.3mm Max. Mating Height
- Applicable cable: 0.81mm RF coaxial cableApplication Technology: IEEE802.12 a/b/g/n, WiMax, Zigbee, Bluetooth Wireless
- Fit 7260NGW Intel Dual Band,Intel Tri-Band Wireless-AC 17265 ,Intel Wireless Gigabit Antenna M10041R Wireless-AC 7260 802.11ac WIFI Board
- 5-11business day delivery to U.S.A address if fulfilled by seller.
|Item Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Item Size:||2 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Package Size:||2 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.